Learn the basics of Sky diving and see how to pack a parachute safely. This is your chance to unleash your inner animal and feel the ultimate thrill and sensation of a tandem skydive over Verbier and the Grand Combin.
No previous experience is required, just a head for the ultimate adrenaline rush.
You will be closely supervised by professionals, and alongside your safety briefing, you will be shown the basics of how to solo skydive, including how to correctly fold a parachute. Prior to your jump you will have a 15 minute panoramic helicopter flight, witnessing breathtaking views of Verbier the surroundings mountains, before you jump from 4000 m, reaching a maximum speed: 200 km/h.
You will be strapped to a qualified and experienced instructor the whole time so you can relax and enjoy the experience. Bring along a friend so they can witness you take on this exciting opportunity.
This really is an extraordinary experience, which is totally accessible to all.
- Safety briefing session
- A lesson on how to pack the parachute correctly
- 2x Tandem flights
- 1x accompanying person
- 1x video
What to expect
- Safety briefing
- Parachute packing lesson
- Kitted out with a skydive jumpsuit
- Supplied with a dual harness, headgear and goggles
- 15 min panoramic helicopter flight
- 40 second Tandem skydive
Skills learnt/ immediate benefits
Adrenaline rush, fear management.
Boring but important
- Age limit age 15+
- Availability All year round
- Length of experience 15 minute helicopter ride, 40 second skydive
- For minors, the agreement must be signed by a legal representative.
- Your weight must not exceed 90 kg.
- You must wear sports footwear during the jump.
- The jump may be cancelled or postponed depending on weather conditions.
- 48 hours advance booking required
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances during the jump.
- Insurance included
- Payment Once you have booked and paid for the experience, Above & Beyond will send you confirmation of the booking