The Verbier Spy Academy
"While the world might not be enough for Bond, THE VERBIER SPY ACADEMY provides entertainment, training and excitement for the most adventurous."
SECRET AGENT TRAINING INCLUDES:
- How to safeguard a VIP in a protection scenario
- Un-armed combat training
- Avalanche safety and mountain skills
- Backcountry skiing
- Ice climbing
- Snow hole building
- Safe use and firing of handguns, kalashnikovs and sniper rifles
To pass through the Academy, students will need to show a number of competencies such as accuracy, coordination, precision, assertiveness, decision-making, strategic thinking, teamwork, fear management and the ability to keep calm under pressure.
There are also a number of James Bond lifestyle activities, which include driving in an Aston Martin; learning how to make the perfect martini on a glacier; drinking Bollinger; eating caviar and flying in private jets.
Thrill-seeking individuals wanting to immerse themselves fully into the life of a secret agent can undertake all activities as part of a bespoke SPOOKS ACADEMY SPECIAL WEEKEND, and for those wishing to dip their toe into the secret agent lifestyle, you can book each activity individually.
The Spooks Academy special weekend includes:
- Fly in a private plane or helicopter
- Ski backcountry slopes learning how to avoid the enemy
- Drive in an Aston Martin
- Feel the firepower of a Walther PPK and a kalashnikov
- Learn vital sniper and pistol-draw techniques
- Learn VIP protection and self-defence skills
- Dine in a mountain restaurant and ski or toboggan down by torchlight
- Make (and drink) the perfect martini, shaken not stirred
- Run or ski off the edge of the mountain and parapente down to safety
- Heliski down untracked slopes and through breathtaking glaciers
- Learn how to avoid avalanches and alpine rescue techniques
- Drink Bollinger champagne and eat copious amounts of caviar on top of a glacier